Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thankful!

I was all sorts of jelly to miss a thanksgiving feast at the table below. Damn my sister lives well.

I was also bummed to change plans at the last minute...which means I didn't make it to Ohio as planned for the holiday weekend (blame ISIS threats and a wacky story (unrelated to ISIS) about a cancelled high school reunion).

However, I was nothing but thankful to celebrate Thanksgiving in this gorgeous house! We are so blessed to be near family for holidays...and random days. Shout out to A and J for hosting a beautiful feast.
We also hit the slopes as a family. Cousin B was looking chalet posh slopeside
O gave cousin G a ski lesson, as my baby W rode the chair alone, looking on. I swear G was just born and W was just the one getting the lesson. They do grow...fast...
What a day for a family ski session. G and O are behind me on the lift. 
We are thankful to have rolled right back into our govy mountain house...it is like we never left. The Oregon mountain air is as centering as we remember it to be. The sweet digs are as tiny cozy as we remember! Esp cozy when we host...

P proves there is always room for more...by creating creative seating options...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...