Thursday, October 1, 2015

Where Am I?

Tony's Chocolonely is available for sale at the neighborhood grocer. This is pretty cool. After all, home is where the chocolate is. 


As I mentioned, Vanmoofs are coming

I have been having running dates with this girl, and soon will celebrate this made-in-holland baby turning one - in Portland.

Pot is legal in Oregon, starting today. Weird. Want to learn more about that? Maybe you should sign up for the Portland Pot Tour - a bike tour of the city that comes with a joint. Book it here. 
I have been to this shop 3 times in the last 2 weeks...because, stroopwaffels


Maybe the world really is flat, or maybe PDX is trying to make us feel comfortable. Whatever it is, I think I like it. Especially the chocolate bit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...