Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Book Talk

O and I are heading out on a big adventure of a vacation in a few weeks. As a distraction from my move-in, boxes-everywhere reality...I have been thinking about what I will read on the planes. So far, I have ordered these 3 to my kindle. Please remind me to pack my kindle.




What else should I add?

PS - I just finished these...which I am not sure I am recommending, probably just bragging about how much I have read recently. And really I didn't read any of them. I listened to the audio version while I ran, unpacked, folded laundry and drove. I love audio books lately.


I picked up the two above, by Emma, after reading this ...and maybe I bought a bunch of beauty products after reading that as well.



1 comment:

Mary said...

I want to hear more about this upcoming adventure, although I'm sure you'll post about it. You're good like that.

I haven't heard of the middle book on your list, but the Carrie Brownstein book is on my list as well.

Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...