Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Confession #358

Portland seems to be the center of the artisan hipster donut universe.

With places like blue star and voodoo, one may wonder: who goes to the Krispy Kreme way out past Beaverton along highway 26???

Let me answer that for you.

I do.
I see the "hot donuts now" sign and I just know I need to tap that drive thru. Don't knock it until you try it. If you are a purist, glazed is the bomb. If you are a sugar addict appreciate chocolate, go for the glazed with chocolate icing.

#notglutenfreeorveganorsustainableortrendy #butsofuckinggood

1 comment:

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

I think doughnuts are the 'merican food I miss the most. Just because there is no substitute. Do you think in the name of helping a girl out you could hit up every place on that list and give us highlights of your epicurean endeavors? The doughnut dare 2015?

xoxo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...