Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bastille Day

Today started like all the others on this dream vacation. Family surf camp! 8 days into it and we are all making big progress. It is so much fun! Bummer we have only a few pix so far, but when it's all over I'll piece together what I have and post them. It's hard to motivate to take pix because we just want to surf.

From there we ate a bunch of ice cream and pastries, explored some amazing beaches, ate tapas and seafood, ran, caught some live music, had dinner at Le Surfing, and as I post this my man is in the waves for a sunset surf session. All this and the Bastille Day fireworks are yet to come. What a dayyyyy.

Dare I say this is our best euro vacation yet? Pretty sure it is. Unless I said that in Cortina. But really Biarritz is like the Cortina of summer.



1 comment:

hvk said...

dude. it looks amazing there! and that shot from above of the beach blankets needs to be on a wall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...