Monday, June 1, 2015

Photos du Jour

I snapped this on my morning run. This gorgeousness is right down the road from my home. This city is so hot. 
Every time i pass this funky, life-size, golden, angel-sculpture-thing I feel like I need to buy her and bring her home to my house. She looks religious but with the right styling we could give her some edge and make her feel at home with us heathens. What say you?
This child has a 1 track mind. When he is not playing football, he is playing football.
Its not all sunshine and tulips around here. Even on a cold, rainy day, j'adore bike life.
Our niece Gab is such a badass. Who is a D-1 state champ, as a freshmen?! She is. 
Sometimes they drive me bananas...or I drive them, with bananas...or both...
These two cuties had a little photo shoot after school the other day...prepping the invite for their upcoming joint birthday fete. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...