Friday, June 19, 2015

Family of SEVEN

There is no feeling quite like the feeling of watching (from way too far away) your high school and lifelong best friend bringing babies into the world. In my case, this bestie has done so FIVE times. Remember the first four times (one - aka my godgirl. two. three. four.)?

Well this week, she did it again. Rounding out her gorgeous family with baby #5! A sweet sweet girl.

Welcome to the world M.G.G.!
Now, allow me to really brag about this Mama. You are not going to believe what I am about to tell you, because it is straight up cray cray...but here goes. JG now has five children, and the oldest (my god girl) is 6. Five kids, oldest is six. Wow, just wow. But there is more. Each child has been born in a different state...because they have moved that many times in the past 6 years. Seriously. Baltimore. NYC. Nashville. Cincinnati. And now Charlotte.

The next time you talk to a cute stranger in an airport...just think, it could wind up like this...an amazing love story and most gorgeous example of happily ever after. Sending all my love to Charlotte, a place I absolutely cannot wait to visit so that I can love on all 7 of the G's.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cah-razy! Gorgeous family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...