Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Work News

So this happened this week. Lots of upside for lots of people. I have some great options to continue my career with the new team, which I am thankful for. Leadership and colleagues on all sides of this deal are inspiring and supportive. I have a lot to think about as I navigate this change.
Change can be a great thing, right? But for the record, I liked things just fine the way they were.

With so much to think about professionally, I decided tonight was a great night to getaway, alone. Here I go. Prague for a few days, just me, this guide book, some cute outfits, a confused head and my running shoes. Have you been? Anything I shouldn't miss?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Have fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...