Monday, April 6, 2015

What a Week

I was feeling tired yesterday - mentally and physically.

Tired is not my norm, but I realized that in one week's time, in addition to my usual work schedule and kid schedule (swim lessons, homework, football practice, etc. etc.) I had:
Above, a chandelier at the Ritz in Berlin.  Below, a selfie in the hallway at the Ritz in Berlin. Don't I look good at the Ritz in Belin? Did I mention we stayed at the Ritz in Berlin?

I am optimistic that life just gets better and better. But when I look at the list above I wonder, how could it? When I am old and truly tired, I hope I have access to this blog and I read this post and I remember what it was like to live a week like last week filled with my family, friends and experiences. It was awesome. Feeling grateful. And tired. 


PS - how scary are these signs?


1 comment:

Mary said...

I am catching up, and this post made me smile big. What an amazing week, and what an amazing life you're living. Full in the best ways. It's an inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...