Monday, September 29, 2014

Not That Kind Of Girl

Like many many others, I am so excited to get my hands on Lena Dunham's book today.  

She is absolutely on fire right now.  Her book tour tickets are the hottest thing (reselling for $900!!).    Lucky for me, I have a fab friend who knows everything about everything going on in Amsterdam, and she was all over tickets for Lena's Amsterdam stop, she even bought me one without confirming my availability because she knew i'd make myself available (duh).  Don't you love friends like that?   The best!



Speaking of friends, pix of Lena like this one make me want to be her friend.  Doesn't she look so fun and fab?  And we know she is so smart and funny.  And she is owning that yellow gown.




Cannot wait to hear her speak here in AMS on Nov 1.  Also can't wait for the new season of Girls btw.


If you haven't already, you should watch her video series #asklena and read the Vogue cover story...
And maybe, to be a true fan, you should watch tiny furniture too...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lena Dunham gets it right every time. How cool of her to release her book the same week you have a SOLO transatlantic flight and time to read. Unless of course you gobbled up this gem last night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...