Saturday, August 2, 2014

Photos du Jour

A few random snaps from the past few days:

I had never seen a sign like this until today.  LOVE.



Noodle making lesson...
My washing machine is the size of a thimble and my dryer takes about 2+ hours to dry anything and I can't run both at the same time...and so sometimes...this happens...and I have to pull it back together before I can go to bed.
Today was the pride parade, we didn't make it to the parade (we did last year - and w was pretty clear that he loved it but didn't want to deal with the crowds again)... but we are loving the rainbow flags all over town.
Fun to catch this sunrise over the double deck bike parking at Centraal Station the other morning...
Each day after football camp this week, we'd stop halfway home (so I could rest my bike legs...the camp was far away) to pick blackberries.  The kids loved it and W said "ahhh, it tastes like Portland".  Love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...