Thursday, April 10, 2014

Color Therapy

I can't wait to be in the right headspace to write up the post(s) about my trip to Paris with PDX best girls.  I have been leaning on the high from that trip to get me through the lows of the past week.

Another helper over the past week has been the tulips.  It is prime tulip time in amsterdam right now, and it seems everywhere you turn there are happy, colorful tulips.  What timing.  The following shots are from my instagram account.  




Here are a bunch more shots, taken at the Keukenhof, where my girl HB and I took our kids after school yesterday. We all loved the fresh air, the colors, and the time together - appreciating the present and our luck to live in this country at this time of year.  Tulip time!














1 comment:

Mary said...

SO amazing! Bummer we won't be there during tulip-time, but still....every AMS pic makes me more excited for August! Happy that your world is bright and cheerful during this sad time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...