Tuesday, March 25, 2014

More Visitors!

Our visitors seem to come in waves.  Last fall we were booked solid, felt like we were running a B&B.    Things slowed down through the winter, (which worked out well since we were all about the alps).   But spring is here and it seems like everyone is coming to Amsterdam, so fun!  We were pretty excited about the visitors we've had this past week.

People like Bey and Jay, with Blue Ivy of course.

 Damn Bey, I wish I looked half this cool on my velo.  You so cool.
And then yesterday B.O. dropped in (by heli) to my neighborhood for a quick Rijks Museum meeting.  I totally would have gone to say hi, but it feels like I was just standing there in front of Rembrandt's De Nachtwacht with Annie.

So, the past week has been a busy one, hosting these fabulous people. But of course we are most excited to welcome some PDX besties on Monday!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...