Thursday, March 20, 2014

Funny Confession #275


Tomorrow is a big day.  My big test.  

Below, in no particular order, is the list of things I have done to prepare:
  • nothing
  • nothing
  • nothing
  • nothing at all
  • zip
  • cleared my schedule for a few hours today to prepare
  • thought about preparing
  • wondered how to prepare
  • talked about preparing
  • nothing
  • more nothing
I know, I have been busy, right?  


Below is a list of things I have done to procrastinate today:
  • run
  • chai
  • picked up toys
  • worked
  • this blog post
  • those last 2 blog posts
  • put on this confident outfit

Below is a list of what I will do to be prepared by tomorrow:
  • watch this video like 100 times
  • take a french kid with us to football and talk to him in french
  • read some french emails that came from school that i haven't read yet because they are in french
  • pick out a super cute don't-i-look-tres-french kind of outfit to wear for the test
  • find "pardon my french" shirt pictured above to wear under said outfit
  • read a french book to the kids before bed
  • day dream about my fete
  • buy a baguette
  • research things to do in paris, since i will be there next weekend

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love it - good luck and have a great Spring weekend in Paris!

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

GOOD LUCK MAMA!!! can't wait to hear!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...