Tuesday, February 4, 2014

She Is Good

My girl JLo does her part to keep me current.  I am so in love with my updated header.  Is she good or what?!  Merci!  Dankjewel!  Thank you!

As you can see, the refreshed version keeps the style of the original, holds on to all of my Rose City faves (hello minivan, sometimes i miss you!) but now includes some fabulous dutch additions.

This makes me so happy.  Every time I look at it I see more to love in the details - goggles, snowflakes, tulips, roses....perfection.

When JLo isn't getting roped into my side projects, she is busy doing real work over here.  Killing it.

PS -The original (and revised) banner style is a nod to  my favorite light fixture (which still hangs in our pdx home, waiting for us to return).  I think it is so crazy that the post about that fixture was titled "red light district", back in 2009.

Smiling.




1 comment:

thesmallviking said...

looks great! thanks for the shout out! xo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...