Saturday, February 1, 2014

Photos du jour

A few snaps from the week

We hosted a playdate which became a make-your-own-pizza-in-a-costume party, with the hulk, captain america, a cop and a lion.

I spotted this sidetable at droog and fell hard.

Also at droog, I peeked into their lovely courtyard garden.


And finally at droog, I spotted my first dutch tub in dutch country instead of portland
Returning to my parked bike always makes me smile.  The sticker kit is not getting old.  Leopard love.


Calendar hung.  I told you I have been getting after my todo list!  It is a work in progress, its not as cute as it was in my mind but it is getting the job done!

I loved spotting this (and all of the next paintings) at the Stedelijk









French school besties.  All abord the after school train...choo choo...


Spotted this on a morning run, parked in front of a canal house.  Imagine the fun a kid would have with this...too cute.
Beautiful saturday morning chaos...I swear it was clean yesterday...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...