Thursday, November 14, 2013

Funny Confession #242

You know you are old when you walk in here...

and you just don't get it. At all.  

I can think of exactly ZERO places that I would wear any of these outfits.


The worst part of this confession is yet to come.  

OK, here it is.  

In my silly head, I was excited to check out the new Amsterdam UO, thinking maybe I'd pick up a few fun things to spice up my mommy styze.  No dice.  I totally didn't get it and left feeling 50, confused and borderline depressed.  

6 comments:

Mary said...

I'm convinced that it's not me getting older. These stores are just now changing to target a younger demographic. I used to love UO! And the thought of going into an Abercrombie & Fitch gives me a headache. But I'm not old! Or wait…maybe I am. Whatever. These stores are annoying. ;-)

Birdie said...

Funny! I hadn't been in a UO for years, until last week, right across the street from the O.S.U. student union. I thought everything in there was so strange, but thought it was because I am VERY OLD! Glad to hear that even you youngsters thought it was weird! And Abercrombie is deciding that to stay in business, they must quit catering only to the small sized "cool kids" and have clothing in their front windows! Duh!ilis

Rebecca said...

you just described every shopping experience I've ever had.

hvk said...

haha! skf, you are so funny! and yeah *maybe* we are getting too old for UO...? enjoy your day trip to paris!!

StuntBunny said...

Now, Sara, you could actually, probably wear that mix to the left with the plaid pants, to bed.

But then, would you really want to???

I think the only redeeming thing in that photo is the red plaid pants, but then, I've been duped by pictures before.

Have fun in Paris...:D

StuntBunny said...

Left? I meant 'right' in the photo.

:S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...