Friday, May 24, 2013

Funny Confession #214

After a 2 week trip around the globe (literally), my man returns in the morning! Yippee! To celebrate, I took myself out on an amazing date! I even showed up with flowers to kick it off right. Peonies, ice cream, 3D Gatsby, popcorn (with butter juice all over it, duh) and a fountain coke. God I'm a good date. I'd totally take me out again, and the night isn't even over. I cannot wait to jump in the sack.


Look how old tired my face looks.  Yikes.  See above, he was gone 2 full weeks.  I know lots of moms do this all the time, some even do it full time - they are amazing.  Dude, I'm not amazing, I'm worked.


4 comments:

hvk said...

your date looks awesome. I am on day 7 solo and I am so ready for one of those! how is gatsby? I still aren't seen it :(

hvk said...

*haven't*
(damn autocorrect!)

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

HAHA - dying!!! love you and LOVE this post!! I went to Gatsby solo too - with popcorn and coke! it was HEAVEN! I love me some leo! xoxo

Vixens said...

You deserved the date. Love this post. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...