Monday, October 15, 2012

Corsica Dreams

Corsica wasn't on my radar until this post.  And now I feel like I need to get there by yesterday or I will struggle to go on.  OK, maybe that's a touch dramatic, but I am adding it to the top of my dream vacation list. 
 
Warning: don't click here unless you want to feel envy and an urgent need to go to Corsica.
 
Mills, thanks for the fab post.  Also, while I have your attention, let me tell you we saw Pitch Perfect last night and it was fabulous.  LOVED IT.  

1 comment:

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

Thanks for sharing it on your blog! This post made my day. And not to make the need to go to Corsica worse but...they had SUP rentals right in the cove where we were and also, I heard there is an endless wave surfing competition. They have some sweet rollers. And tons of kite surfers, too. Okay, I'm done. I'm done. Hanging up my tourism office hat.

Also, so glad to hear Pitch Perfect lived up to the hype. Awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...