Friday, August 17, 2012

Outdoor Shower

Thank you NYT for reminding me to revisit my nesting wish list, and perhaps move "outdoor shower" up a few notches.  What is not to love about a shower outside?


If only we could move our NH outdoor shower to PDX.  Here is a funny shot of that fabulous shower, built with love by O.  Pretty sure O snuck onto the roof to capture that image, only to find me in my bathing suit.  Bummer. 


Speaking of NH...its still VERY available.  Any one want to buy a rad cottage?!  Mention "portlandsunshine" and I'll give you a mind blowing deal on it.  I will. 

Update: the online listing for the cottage will not pop up, its technically off the market since its rented for the summer, but if you want the details - lets talk. 

3 comments:

Molly and Fritz said...

Agreed! I have not showered inside since June!

Mary said...

My last several showers have been in an awesome outdoor shower, under the sunshine. It's such an awesome feeling. Tonight I was accompanied by two little guys, who also definitely approve. Love it!

Dollie said...

I want to try that out to feel the same feeling you've felt Mary.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...