Friday, June 15, 2012

Run With Me

Its been too long since we have run together, please join me for a recap of my morning run. It was epic, I felt high and I'm still riding the high.   

I walk out onto my porch to pop on my shoes.  Oh how I wish I could post the feeling of perfect temperature and the sound of chirping birds to the blog.  This photo is amazing but feels too one dimensional because the front porch at dawn taps all the senses.  Loving that fingernail moon against the rich blue sky.  Carpe Diem!

 Good morning Mount St. Helen


Hey PSU foodcarts, wake up!


 

Nothing says Pacific Northwest more than mossy textured tree bark, such a contrast to the modern shiny facade of the condos above.  Love both. 
 Coming back up Terwilliger, I'm blinded by Portland Sunshine

 Home sweet home.  This is where my heart is.  Rose City.  HammyT for life! 

Morning runs are magic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...