Friday, June 15, 2012

Funny Confession #158

I could not get to my desk fast enough this morning...because I was just so excited to share this photo with you. Coco is front and center. If you read this blog, you already know she is fabulous. Being part of Dîner en blanc sur le parvis de Notre Dame if just further evidence. Ooh la la, how beautiful!
PS - looks like les diners en blanc are now in America. No offense to my peeps in Cinci, and I encourage you to go - but I have my doubts about how well this will play in American cities. That said, I am obviously bummed PDX isn't on the list. True PDXers would probably only go if we put our own unique (weird) spin on it....anyone want to organize it?!

4 comments:

mitch said...

Thanks for the linkage to Untapped Cities! The dinners were held at both Place des Vosges and Notre Dame on Thursday night, then at Versailles on Friday.

http://paris.untappedcities.com/2012/06/15/the-2012-paris-diner-en-blanc-in-pictures/

http://paris.untappedcities.com/2012/06/16/the-2012-paris-diner-en-blanc-part-deux-versailles/

social media training said...

nice post

Salon Marketing said...

grt

Cover Design Software said...

gud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...