Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Painted Animal Figures and Funny Confession #143

Painting animal figures fun colors for use in home decor is a definite trend.  I think I love it. 

How awesome is this elephant book end?  I am loving it.  The fab styling certainly doesn't hurt. 

I often say that everything (beds, chandeliers, etc.)  looks better painted red.  It is great to see that elephants are no exception. 

Funny Confession #143 - I am looking around my office (and tonight I'll look around my home) trying to figure out the next big trend.  What everyday object should I paint red?   

1 comment:

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Thanks so much for the love around here!!! I'm thrilled you love my projects and baby girl's room. So what'd you find to paint red?! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...