Thursday, February 9, 2012

Monogram Crush

Every now and again I fall hard for a sweet monogram.  Remember this and this

Well, after loving on that red elephant yesterday, I had to learn more about the interior artist who created it.  No surprise her home is darling.  I am especially loving the monogrammed window treatment in baby girls room.

 Full monogram details here.  Full room details here. 

PS, I am also loving the reading nook she made in babygirl's closet.  WKF has a very similar closet (by very similar i mean similar size and shape...no where near as tidy and organized and fun).  I am inspired. 


 And a final detail to love, that highboy dresser.  Ooh la la.  Very similar color to my hutch.  Love it. 

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love the closet. I've been wanting to do something fun with the boys' closets forever. Maybe this year...

KK said...

Love this room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...