Saturday, February 11, 2012

Loving Portland, Loving Birdie

With O away, we opted to take a break from the slopes and stay in PDX for a weekend.  Birdie is here and we are getting some sunshine.

After a morning date on the track with my friend  enemy friend Yasso, (9 weeks til Boston!) we started our day!

Birdie is facing her car seat strap phobia head on...you gotta be smarter than the straps...

 I have wanted to try flavourspot for years, we finally hit it up
Eating outside in February is not a bad thing


 Birdie doesn't just make things, she also makes things happen.  Check out her contribution to the quirky Portland art scene. 


We went to visit Portland's Ramona Quimby sculpture, another item that had been on my todo list for years. Check!
 Can you tell by their faces, they hated the park

We played and played with the new bedding Birdie made for our doll babies.  "Night night babies", over and over and over again
 WKF loves to give Birdie French lessons.  And like a true Frenchmen, he rudely laughs at her American accent.

4 comments:

Melissa N said...

Looks you are all having a great time. I love the doll baby bunt beds. Did you Dad make those?

Amy Beth Kloner said...

Love your mom. So cool she's out there with you guys for a bit. I still remember her fried mush. I thought it was the coolest shit ever.

alison said...

I made the original yarn bomb on that post (also the bomb you posted about back in August!); I LOVE the addition of the horse!

Leah said...

Two of my favorite PDX spots in one post! Ah, I miss that city...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...