Thursday, December 15, 2011

Anonymous Guest Post

This is a guest poster.  I am anonymous.  I am like totally anonymous.  You don't know me.  You have no idea who I am. 

I am hoping the chick that works at the liquor store in hillsdale reads this post. 

If a 35 year old mom pops in to the liquor store mid day to pick up some spirits for her fondue fete, you should totally card her.  I said you should CARD HER.  If you don't, it may make her feel old and frumpy.  If she lets it, it could ruin her day. Just sayin'. 

Again, this is an anonymous guest post by some random person that has nothing to do with portlandsunshine (she is too busy to blog today, she has a party to host, duh).  Besides, portlandsunshine ALWAYS gets carded, it must get annoying to look as young as she does. 

Photo from here.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh god I haven't been carded in years and years. It happens to the best of us. I say blame the kids. Have a fun party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...