Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pie a la Mode

Speaking of pies...

I get so excited when good things come together.

Ever since the brief pie mention in my post after this  fab mountain wedding, I have been meaning to post more about Pieku (I sat next to the Pieku owner at the wedding and she is ADORABLE.  This gal has a passion for pies that felt contagious.).

Before I got around to posting about Pieku...I saw this post on the Salt and Straw facebook page.  Are you kidding?  Pieku, Salt and Straw (which is all that), and darling friend connection, all together in one place. 


We gotta go get a taste of this action! 


I told you she was adorable.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love it!! She is still taking Thanksgiving pie orders for a few more days too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...