Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Funny Confession #131

According to color theory, magenta is the opposite (complement) to green.  Going with that, I have started to label actions as "magenta" if they are the opposite of green.  Although I am proud to be a huppie (which indicates I try to be green), every now and then I am magenta. For example, it is ridiculous how far out of the way I will go to hit a starbucks drivethru. 


Often I play a game along the way - counting how many regular starbucks I pass on the way to the drivethru starbucks. 

My kids rock disposable diapers.  If something is really stinky I put it in the disposal instead of the counter top compost bin.  I am at peace with all of these actions.  Being a lover of made up words, I sorta love having a label for them.  Magenta. 

What do you do that is magenta? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...