Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vixens!

We have the best family.  Our Park City cousins (aka the Vixens) and their rad parents flew in for a long weekend last weekend.  They came to play with the kids, hike around on a glacier, poke around town, and cheer me on!  Their incredible mom (O's sister) came to help pace me and ensure I got it done (she is the one with the ripping strong legs that never get tired on my left in these pix).  What a sister in law!  She is seriously amazing , the best.  She was with me every step, full of coaching tips and so supportive.  THANK YOU SAM! 
Last Friday they convinced us to let the kids play hookey from school, we went to work and they charged a full day with 5 kids...making it look easy.  
They even made time to check out the Beverly Cleary sites. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...