Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weddings on the Brain

I am loving wedding season this year.  Last weekend's event reminded me just how much.  I stumbled upon this new-to-me blog today and found these pretty shots.  I could spend a full day on this site.  It is so fab. 

Brides to be, take note!

Maybe its not too late to paint your church pink?

How cute are these mossy letters?


Say yes to fur.  I love a furry bride!!!  This look would totally work in VT in the fall...just sayin'. 

Brides, hurry up an find a barn-y place just like this...amazing...

Love those signs!  They did!  They did! 

I love inside furniture outside for any occasion... 
 Bridesmaids are the best, the more the merrier!  I love this!
OMG, yes yes yes!  What an entry!  RG do this. 

LOVE the pink pop necklace

Sweetest cake topper ever


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...