Friday, August 5, 2011

Rue La La

eMags, growing on me...growing on me.  Rue, Issue 6.  The following photos are my faves.  And since you are dying to ask in case you wondered, I'll tell you what each photo says to me. 

This one says: "Me either, amen sister"
This one reminds me how much I admire when someone uses a classic beautiful rug in a funky space.  It gives it such depth and credibility and sophistication.  The photo makes me ask myself, "Self, why are you scared to try this?"  


This one makes me ask myself: "Self, do you think you'd pull out that mixer and use it to make cookies or something if it was in a space so pretty?".  Oh, and PS, I love a striped wall, who doesn't?


Again with the serious rug in a playful space.  Love.  Admire.  Scared to try.  


This one says: "Outdoor room, outdoor room, I need to create an outdoor room..."

 This one makes me smile, mostly because my best girl has that same fork and spoon fixture.  Isn't it fun?

 What a lovely space this is.  My favorite parts - the ceiling (duh), the inside-painted-red of that hutch (duh again), and that antique light fixture which I want to paint a bright color (maybe a deep blue?). 
Merci Rue, well done! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...