Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A beautiful mind?

Last time I was home my mom made me clean out boxes of junk from college.  I found these papers. 

I was quick to throw away the text books and binders...but I could not part with these papers. 


In engineering school it was pretty common to be allowed to bring in one piece of paper to help you get through an exam.  I was a master of maximizing my "cheat sheet".   Seeing them, 10+ years later, brought back many memories.  I have no idea what any of this stuff means...at the time I must have. 

Wow, was I once smart?  Crazy.  Thank god I don't need any of these formulas in my current beautiful life. 
 








2 comments:

Leah said...

OMG, yes, I was once a master of the tightly packed cheat sheet too! You should frame those--they'd look really cool framed and hung together, don't you think?

Lisa said...

Ahh!! I still have these too!! Amazing what we used to do

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...