Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mommy Bloggers

I loved this post by Design Mom's Mom.  She is right, blogs are genius, and I love her journal entry "where are all the fans?". 

If my mom had a blog back in the day - it would have been rad.  It would have been about our adventures, our house, our food,  our community, and her projects.  (haha, basically it would have been my blog, 30 years ago).  I would love to see it today. 

And as for my mom and a blog - its not too late.  Birdie is a busy gal, I'd love to see her start to document her life via a blog.  Nudge...nudge...

Photo above came up when I used google images to search "seventies mom"...funny, my seventies mom still has that crockpot on the left and no doubt her blog would have had some delicious "fix it and forget it" recipes...

4 comments:

Mary said...

Loved that post too. My mom had that crock-pot too. And THANK YOU for introducing me to blogging!

Birdie said...

OMG...I LOVE YOU!

Leah said...

Love that post! My mom has a blog...I set it up for her because I think she needs one. Unfortunately, despite my many lessons and written instructions, she can't seem to remember how to post photos or log in. So she writes a post every few months (not nearly often enough IMO!) and I go in and add photos later. Sigh. :) But I agree, if she wrote a blog 30 years ago, it would be much like mine is today!

thesmallviking said...

birdie! hook us up with some crock pot recipes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...