Wednesday, June 1, 2011

J'Adore Adore

Another web  mag to love, Adore has a new issue and its full of gorgeous pix.  Here are some of my faves. 

This pic reminds me how badly I need a pretty bed, and it also reminds me I love Betty Draper's bed. 

 I will come back to this pic the next time I wonder if I have too many patterns and colors mixed together...and this pic will assure me that I do not...in fact I need more...


I will break this pic out to justify myself to anyone who challenges me if and when I suggest we paint our walls black...

I will reference this gorgeous photo when my kids realize they want a dog.  I'll try to sell them on a pair of dog pillows...easier to share and less to maintain...

1 comment:

amy said...

Lovely photos. And I want Betty Draper's bed too! But it will need to be a king since ours is getting awfully crowded. Last night I slept in my toddler's bed to avoid getting kicked in head.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...