Monday, April 4, 2011

Cottage For Sale...Still

At least once a year I have to do a post like this...to let you all know...that we have a fab lakefront (Winnepesaukee) cottage for sale in Gilford, NH. We'd LOVE to sell it (only because we live in Oregon!).  This piece of property is fabulous, but it does not fit into our west coast lives.  When we lived in Boston, it was AMAZING.  1 hour and 45 minutes from downtown Boston.  Minutes to skiing in the winter, private beach and boat slip for summer fun...mountain hiking and biking surrounds you....fall foliage is unreal...outdoor shower (there is an indoor one too)...

I will facilitate discounted pricing to anyone that buys it because they saw it here.  I will also issue a generous finder's fee to anyone that brings in the sale for us.  For reals.  Lets sell this baby...help a blogger out...

Spread the word, please....thank you! 


1 comment:

Mary said...

So I still have a shot? It's unbelievable to me that nobody has picked up this cute little place! If I didn't have a house to renovate...

So happy to hear your Grandma is doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...