Thursday, March 17, 2011

Funny Confession #80

I used to love Cadbury Cream Eggs at this time of year.  The past few years I haven't bought any for some reason.  Today I did.  And....boo.  It was nothing like I remembered them to be.  No runny center.  It was just a mess of thick yuck in the middle.  I googled the situation and realized I am not alone.  There is an entire facebook page titled "shame on you Cadbury Cream Egg", dedicated to the fact that they changed the recipe and have gone from runny deliciousness (pictured below) to thick yuck.  Felt good to know I am not alone.  If you are with me, "like" the page, as I just did...you'll feel better. 

3 comments:

Mary said...

I feel exactly the same way! I used to love treating myself to one of these around Easter, but no more...

Anonymous said...

I used to drive all over to find these way back in the day. And last year when I tried them I was disgusted good to know they changed the recipe and at one point they were good.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, they're still okay in the UK. I'll check. Perhaps I can get my mum to bring some over, or send some over so we can test?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...