Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ski-tastic Home Videos

Please ignore this post unless you are a grandparent, great grandparent or someone else that can sit through a ridiculous amount of someone else's home movies...we are sort of proud of our little boy and still on a high from 3 amazing days on mount hood. 

If you are wondering how on earth I was able to document his first ski experience so thoroughly, its because I am sort of amazing.  Determined to be a part of the big weekend and still meet SweetP's needs, I strapped on P and hiked up and down, up and down the mountain.  We hiked all the way to the top multiple times (how else was I going to capture my baby boy getting off the lift???).  P loved it, the fresh air and warm snuggles put her right to sleep.  She napped for hours, and when she was awake she was happy too.  I loved it too, gorgeous scenery, great workout, and {P and I were very much part of of WKF's first days on skis. 

Watching O teach WKF to ski was so beautiful.  Like everything else O does - he did it so well and made it look easy.  Have I told you lately that I love him?  How hot is he in these videos? 
















4 comments:

amy said...

I'm not of any relation and I thoroughly enjoyed these clips! We're hitting Meadows with our 4-year old next week for the first time and hope it goes as well as you! Although we're leaving it to the professionals :) Merry Christmas!

Amy Beth Kloner said...

I'm not a grandma, but I loved these videos. So sweet!! I loved how he was on the leash-thingy so could learn to do it on his own.

When he wins some national championship in 20 years, these videos are going to be on ESPN.

Anonymous said...

W we loved the videos. You will be shredding in no time. XO the vixens in PC

alison said...

these videos are great! Go Winter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...