Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Justin and Burks


The holiday window displays at Justin and Burks are AMAZING.  Best I have ever seen I think, that good. 

Justin and Burks is Located at 8301 SE 13th Avenue, I can't seem to find a website for them.  (Am I an idiot?  Can someone else google it better than me and find one?)

I was not aware of this shop until today.  I wanted to go in so badly.  Inside there is a chandelier that is larger than my entire kitchen - for reals.  It was amazing.  So, when I saw that I really wanted to go in, like really really badly. 

Unfortunately it did not seem like the kind of place to pop in with 2 babies (1 crabby from a round of 1yr old shots - um, happy birthday?).  It actually seemed like exactly the type of place not to pop in with 2 babies. 

I will need to make time to go back alone sometime.  For today, just walking by and pausing to take a quick photo felt nice and gave me a gush of inspiration.  

Even if you totally hate taxidermy...like pretty much everyone that commented on this poor gal's house tour (eek, I hate mean comments)...get over the stuffed animal thing for a minute and go walk by (or go in).

You should drive pedal (hello, this is pdx) to Sellwood just to do this. 

Once in Sellwood, you'll be fired up because there are so many other fab things to do. Antique-ing, toy store, library, food, new seasons grocery, etc. etc. etc.

We went to to lovecup (best BLT I have ever had, seriously).  lovecup is at 8239 se 13th and again I am an idiot and can't find a website (did google break?). 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...