Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Inside the Swoosh

For years I haven been meaning to do a post about how totally amazing Nike World Headquarters is.  This company and its campus are a huge reason why we love Portland as much as we do.  Well, I never got around to doing the post, mostly since it is an intimidatingly large and amazing place to capture on film and in words.  Lucky for me and you - Bloomberg Businessweek did it for me.  Enjoy all photos below, but click here to read their write up which complement the pix.  Amazing.   







I wish they would have documented more of the outside of campus - the landscaping is incredible (gorgeous lake, blooming trees, wildlife, streams, running trails, etc. etc.).  Also left out was the day care / preschool facilities -which, as you can imagine, are incredible.  SweetP and WKF definitely go to "school" in style...

And PS - my hair is still wet from that gorgeous pool.  We do swim lessons with the babes each Tuesday evening.  The whole family gets in for the lessons. 

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

I am turning green. Green with envy. Amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...