Friday, December 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Do you know anyone trying to find a home in Akron, OH?  My old house is for sale and I love her.  I lived here for several years (preschool through to 3rd grade) and I have such fond memories of it.  Isn't she pretty??  The family that is selling it is lovely and they have treated it well and done a bunch of great improvements.  

The house sits on a gorgeous street filled with gorgeous people and other gorgeous homes (inside and out - the people and the homes). 


This is the little bathroom my sis and I shared.  I remember thinking those little indents for soap, etc. were neat.  I still think they are. 
 This was my room




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sara,

Thank you so much for your encouragement and support as we move forward to sell our home. it has been a lovely eleven (almost!) years here on Overwood. We are praying that the next family to enjoy this space makes as many wonderful memories as we (and i guess you!) have done.
Fondly,
Betsy

Alison said...

Gorgeous home! I love it. Wish it was in Bville - I would want to move it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...