Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crooked Architecture

I like all 3 of these crooked buildings.  They are fun, different...

This one, called the "crooked house" is in Poland

This one is called the "crazy house" and is in Vietnam.  You'd have to be crazy to live in a house with so many steps up to the front door, right?  (kidding, sorta)

I love this one.  I love the name of it, "dancing house", and I love that it is in Prague, a city on my to do list. 
Read more about these and some other fun buildings here.  

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oooh, I adore the dancing house in Prague. We took a bus, got a ticket and walked forever just to go see it!

z$'s mama said...

remember these? http://www.traveladventures.org/continents/europe/cubichouses.shtml

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...