Sunday, November 7, 2010

Little Winter

I was able to get an hour to myself on Saturday, and I used it to pop down to the Little Winter Market.  This little event was at the Ace, which makes it cool obviously.  It was well executed, very sweet, and overflowing with funky, eclectic, stylish, gals (and some guys) and their products.  Inspiring.  Fun.  A great use of an hour of "me time". 


I tried to spy some of my blog crushes, who I knew were there...like Chelsea from Frolic, who organized the whole thing.  And Jordon from Oh Happy Day who is like a blog celebrity from SF. I can be a dork like that... 

1 comment:

thesmallviking said...

i hate to communicate via blog - but i finally had a second to catch up on what i missed! i hadn't heard about this, looks like it was amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...