Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So Tahoe, So Awesome

We have been invited to a wedding. We can't make it. But I had to share the awesome-ness of this thing...

The invites - sweet, very simple:
I know you can't read them in that photo, so let me share a few highlights:
"Come on out and celebrate...date, time, address...Dinner, party and campout to follow". Invite also mentions that you can set up tents, the dress is casual, and to please bring instruments. The invite does not provide any RSVP information.

"Set up tents"? "Bring instruments"? No RSVP information? This is one cool bride. I would break out in hives for her if I let myself think too much about the no RSVP thing.

You probably already figured this out, but these people are friends of O's from Tahoe. So effortlessly cool....and in case you can't tell from the photo - they are both gorgeous. Camping and all, I wish we could be there...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...