Saturday, September 4, 2010

Glamping

My friends know me well. I have been alerted by 3 different girlfriends (one by email, one by blog comment, and one by mail - with a tear out from a magazine) about "glamping". Definition: glamorous camping. Sounds like an oxymoron...but the photos do a good job of selling it for me. Top photo was borrowed from this blog, but info on the location is available here.

Next 3 photos are from here...this place looks pretty fun.

If I'm going to splurge on a vacation, "camping" probably won't be anywhere in the description, even if its spelled with a "G". For now I will probably be getting my camping "beautyrest" in the back of the minivan .

2 comments:

thesmallviking said...

i am into this.

KK said...

Yes indeedy!! Sign me up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...