Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dude Blogs

Recently a friend on facebook posed a question about which fashion blogs people checked out for guys. I had never checked out a guy fashion blog...and so I really enjoyed reading the comments she got and checking some out.

After a bit of surfing, I feel so much more educated on the dude scene. Let me save you some time and bring you to the highlights of my research:

Socks + Shoes = Boots

I love the header (and title) over at Art Of Manliness.

They have a great post: The Guide to Dressing Sharp for Fathers
I love the styling, photography, and fashion over here at Street Etiquette.

I'm glad I checked out brandish, because now I know what creeper boots are, and I know they are hot right now for dudes. Funny name, funny looking. Is your man rocking creepers?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...