Sunday, September 19, 2010

Camera Phones are Awesome

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post.

Girlfriend was dropping off her kindergartner and eyed this skirt on another mom.

Girlfriend whips out her camera phone, pretends to be emailing. Instead she is capturing a photo of pulled-together-mama. Girlfriend uses the photo to build a color palette for her bedroom makeover.
So cute. Inspiration is everywhere...

PS - she has close to 50 comments on her post, she has to tell the other mom how much we all admire her style.

2 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

You are too sweet! Thanks for this post!

Camera phones are SO awesome. One of my favorite parts of my day is plugging my iphone in at night to charge. All the photos I took ( and subsequently forgot about) start downloading and making me happy!!

xx

KK said...

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that skirt is a dress from H&M... I tried it on this past spring. Totally cute and 1950's ish, but it didn't fit well on top. I should've used it as a skirt instead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...