Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Funny Confession LIX

I really want a house dress. I know its weird, but I do. I'd rock it on days that we are just chillin' around the house. I found this site and I think they have some cute ones (in the Loungewear section - under Lounge Dresses or Snap Coats). The prices are right too. 3 of my faves are featured below. I think they'd be adorable with an apron on top. Let me know which one you think I should order.


I think the house dresses are cuter off models than on models. Check out these 2 pix...weird, right?

Birdie- do you still have that housedress/housecoat from lux? I want it.

5 comments:

Kariena said...

My vote is for the blue gingham!! If you end up getting one, you must post some photos!!

Anonymous said...

No, no, I get it. We spent 6 months in Italy last year, by the end I realized housecoats and aprons were how come the Italian women always looked so sharp all the time, whereas I was covered in Chianti and gelato stains. Okay, maybe that was something about me too.

thesmallviking said...

i got elissa a stunning one at an estate sale last year, the fabric is so cute it doesn't even matter how old lady it is! i just bought one in NYC a couple weeks ago - might take the scissors to the bottom...

Ms. Mayhem said...

If anyone can pull off this look, it's you.

hvk said...

i vote for the floral on the white background. you'd def be able to pull it off (and look amazing!). bring back the housecoat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...