Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Weekend In the Green Mountain State

Our time in VT was too short...I could have spent another week there easily. So much to see and do, so many people to hang with. We barely took any pictures. The few shots below are all that I had on my camera.


This is the view from our friends' backyard. The view was so great, and the friends were so gracious...we ate there 2 nights in a row.
Now here are three handsome boys....you may recognize the guy on the left and the guy on the right from previous posts.

Yours truly was honored to accept the 2010 Young Alumni award...I heart UVM!
I was thrilled to see my old house looking so great, loving the fresh coat of paint. Isn't she a beautiful house? I have such great memories in that house!




Ahhhh VT, we'll be back!

2 comments:

Martin and Sarah said...

What a handsome group of guys. I think Martin is winking at you, such a player.

Anonymous said...

AXO looks great! Love the new paint job.

Fondly in the bond,

KK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...