Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Shower!

It is not often that I share recipes. It's not that I don't like to share...it's just that I don't cook very often. At least not with recipes. But here is one I just have to share.

Recipe for a fun Baby Shower:
Cupcakes, Cocktails, Poofs, Pennants, and a Photo Booth. Just add awesome friends, ridiculously perfect weather, mix, and enjoy.

Note: it is best if you have an uber talented gal as co-hostess, esp if she steps up and has it at her house. Merci S.A. - great work!






I'm only putting this shot in to show off this skirt that I love...I realize it has nothing to do with cupcakes, cocktails, poofs or a booth...but isn't it cute? And PS, wouldn't anything look cute with that guy next to it?

5 comments:

Alison said...

The party turned out sooo great! Yeah! Love the photo booth and your skirt!!! Cute, cute, cute!

xxoo
alison

Mary said...

Wow - looks like an amazing time! I adore the puffs, and the photo booth is classic. I probably wouldn't have noticed anything once I found my way to that sangria jug though. And yes, the skirt is tres jolie, as is your man. ;-)

BIRDIE said...

AWESOME SHOWER!!!! Makes me want to have another sister or a brother for you...or MAYBE NOT!!!

Mimi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the FRITSCHS!!!! You guys are the most amazing friends we could ever ask for. The party was absolutely perfect.
xoxo
Mimi, Bobby & Quatro

Sage Kiedaisch Adams said...

Steve still has outfit envy for Ollie's get-up. He was talking about it this morning! So fun planning a party with you!

XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...