Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Perfect Ten!

A very gorgeous Akron gal just turned TEN! And...how flattered was I to hear that she wanted to redo her room in "SKF style" for her big bday?!? It went STRAIGHT to my head. I just love love love that she was inspired by my digs. Her mama is so sweet and talented...she totally made it happen. Actually, she made it way better than I could have ever done. (I LOVE the metal back drop for the bed, love the use of the outdoor chair inside - brilliant, so fun). Of course I love the red chandelier! Good work AB, happy bday LB! How great is this room???

Here is the beautiful 10 year old, holding pillows (made by birdie) to finish off the space. The pillows are made of leftover fabric from my new curtains! LB, AB - I hope to hug on both of you at the end of the month when I am home home home! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...